- Treat all Peace Campers, leaders, and counselors with respect..
- Be a good listener.
- Use kind words.
- Because we are online this year, we have some extra work to do to keep everyone safe and help everyone to have fun:
- Sharing Zoom meeting links and passwords is strictly prohibited.
- Personally recording any Peace Camp session is prohibited. Recording may only legally done with the knowledge and permission of all participants; you have given permission for the Peace and Justice Center to record the Zoom sessions only for the Camp’s internal records and for teachers to review their work; the recordings will not be shared publicly or with camp attendees.
- Only registered participants are permitted to watch/participate in the sessions. Guardians/parents may monitor, of course.
- Be aware that what happens in the background of your camera area might be visible and affect others. Try to protect the privacy of those around you. Ideally, try to have a Peace-Camp-only space. The leaders might have to mute you or turn off your video if there is too much noise or distraction.
- Participant user names should be first name and last initial.
- Background images may be used, if desired, but cannot be inappropriate, offensive, or vulgar in nature. Leaders may disable a participant’s video/audio if deemed necessary.
- Zoom Chat: Be aware that because the sessions will be recorded , the chat will be, as well. The Host can see even your private chat messages. If secondary conversations become a problem, the Host reserves the right to disable all chat functionality.
- Refrain from using secondary personal electronic devices, such as phone, tablet, ipads, or similar devices.
All participants must abide by the Participant Code of Conduct as outlined above. Should a participant not be in compliance with the Participant Code of Conduct, Peace Camp staff should report the issues to the parent/guardian. Failure to follow these rules may result in denial of program participation privileges.
Peace Camp strives to make your participation fun-filled, rewarding, educational and safe. Thank you for your cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us at PeaceCampWB@gmail.com if you have questions.
More Information about: