To reserve a ticket:.
- Number of tickets you wish to reserve and the first and last name of each person attending. Please indicate the type of ticket(s) you are reserving (Tickets are $45 per person, with a reduced $35 price option for students or persons on limited income).
- Your contact address and phone number.
Please mail your payment in the form of a check made payable to “The Peace and Justice Center” to 57 N. Franklin St., Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701. You may also pay upon arrival at AppleTree Terrace by check or cash. Parking will be available in the rear of the AppleTree Terrace.
If you wish to make an additional contribution to cover dinner costs for the honorees, you may also indicate that in the email and include it in the payment. If you are unable to attend the dinner but still want to support the Peace & Justice Center, we are graciously accepting donations.
- Wear masks when not eating or drinking.
- Refrain from greeting and congratulating others with physical contact.
- If possible, it is preferred that all attendees be fully vaccinated.
David Frey Community Service for Peace Award
2021 Honorees: WRKC’s Radio Home Visitor and Sara’s Table at Kraus-Chaiken Food Pantry
2020 Honoree: Ruth Matthews Bourger Women with Children Program at Misericordia University